Following the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) law applicable since 25th May 2018, we would like to inform you about below information.
Who we are
RK EUROPE SAS
ZAC DES MOULINS DE LA LYS,
1 RUE FLEUR DE LIN,
- WEBSITE PUBLISHER AND HOST:
8 rue de la ville l’Evêque
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT & HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
- IMPORTER AREA : Identification data: surname, forename, e-mail address, IP address, login, Activity Log Data.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- We Update customers about new information and race results through a newsletter.
- We can also use your data in our legitimate interests. For example, we can use your data to evaluate and improve our services, and to implement loyalty, direct marketing, customer satisfaction and promotional campaigns.
- VISITORS / CONTACT FORM: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
WE DO NOT SHARE ANY DATA WITH OUTSOURCE COMPANY, YOUR PERSONNAL DATA WILL NOT BE SOLD TO A THIRD PART. However, we are making use of Google Fonts in or website and themes. The Google Fonts API is designed to limit the collection, storage, and use of end-user data to what is needed to serve fonts efficiently.
YOUR PREFERENCES REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR DATA
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- If you still want to receive our race results newsletters you do not have to do anything, in this way you will authorize us to continue to send you information related to the race results, new upload information, and other information to communicate fluently through a newsletter directly sent from our website.
- If you do not like to be on our mailing list anymore, please let us know and you will not receive any further communication from us.
To cancel your name from our mailing list, kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject DELETE.
The absence of your report will be interpreted as acceptance, however note that it’s possible to be removed from the mailing list at any time.
- If you are not happy with our handling of a complaint, you may contact the French Data Protection Agency (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés or “CNIL”), in charge of regulating compliance with personal data obligations.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We take all steps required to protect the personal data we process. Your data is processed electronically and/or manually, and, in both cases, we ensure an appropriate level of security, protection and confidentiality based on the sensitivity of your data, using administrative, technical and physical measures preventing any loss or theft or any unauthorized use, disclosure or alteration of your data.