Superbike Racing Chain
RK Racing Chain Series apply RK’s only technology of Ultra Thin Seal, GP520UWR is using UW-Rings, where the thickness of seal is less than 50% of the common seal, make it possible to design a Sealed Chain with the weight of a Non-Sealed Chain.
Application of Sealed Chain on Races can minimize the elongation of the chain which maintains the meshing precision between chain and sprocket, keeping high transmission efficiency throughout the race.
RK Racing Chains are developed Specialized for Track usage and Strictly not for Street Usage. They are designed to be strong and light to emphasize instant respond on acceleration however the maximum chain life is approx 700[km] and less depending on usage condition.
Specialized for Track usage and Strictly not for Street Usage.
520UWR UW-RING CHAIN
- Tensile Strength: 37.2kN
- Application: 250cc / 1000cc
- Master Link Included: Rivet type
- Weight: 1.56Kg/100L
- RK Racing Chain for Superbike up to 1000cc.
- 7% lighter than 520GXW with similar tensile strength.
- UW-Rings, minimize the chain weight and friction loss
- Similar design concept and components of MotoGP chain
- Emphasizes instant respond on acceleration with rigid design of Inner Link